to the club
Attractive golf and friendly relations – Golf Sempach, together with Golf Kyburg and Golf Saint Apollinaire, provides opportunities previously unheard of in Switzerland.
to the club
Once you have purchased a playing license and paid an annual fee, you have access to five 18-hole championship courses which are among the very best worldwide.
- Ideal access – 5 minutes from the highway exit A2 Sempach
- Listed in the «Rolex World’s Top 1000 Golf Courses» compendium
- With an annual fee, you receive playing rights at Golf Sempach and playing opportunities at Golf Kyburg and Golf Saint Apollinaire. By acquiring playing rights and paying an annual fee, you have access to five 18-hole championship courses amongst the very best worldwide.
– Two 18-hole championship courses at Golf Sempach, Lucerne
– One 18-hole championship course at Golf Kyburg, Zürich
– Two 18-hole championship courses at Golf Saint Apollinaire, Basel
- Part of the Leading Golf Courses of Switzerland network.
- The unique views of the Alps from Säntis to the Bernese mountains. Golf Sempach is one of the Top Five Golf Clubs of Switzerland.
- Attractive annual program for members.
- The le Club and Green Garden restaurants, which offer a delicious culinary and wine experience
- Our Golf Academy employs only highly-qualified professionals who can call on state-of-the-art aids such as Boditrack, FlightScope and video analysis tools.
- It is not only the international fashion labels hand-picked for you at domestic and international fashion fairs that are appealing in the Golf Shop. Our attention to quality and value-for-money can also be seen in our select golf hardware brands. Our lowest price guarantee ensures that you purchase your clubs at the best possible price. Naturally our PGA pros will be happy to advise you if you have any questions concerning hardware.
- Since 2010 a European Challenge Tour Event venue with the Swiss Challenge.
- The professional and experienced management team, ensuring that you enjoy a high-quality golf experience.